Fizzy Living is an exciting young residential property business. We offer good-quality rented accommodation, in easy-commutable locations, and a management service that makes life simple. Our target market is the Rentysomethings – young professionals, who are switched on to London-life, social-media and convenient lifestyles.
Currently we have a portfolio of 314 apartments in 5 buildings in London, and a further 750 under construction and in the pipeline.
We’re looking for Sales & Marketing Assisant – Temporary, to join the team from the 23rd January.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Taking telephone enquiries, and calling all internet enquiries, with the aim of securing contact details, matching the enquiry with potentially suitable apartments, and arranging viewings
- Keeping records of all calls, responses and managing follow up alerts
- Arranging and carrying out viewings with prospective tenants
- Assisting the Sales Team with weekly and monthly enquiry reports
- Preparing on line tenancy documentation
- Assisting with the management and updating of Fizzy social network sites (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) with news feeds and relevant comment
- Responsibility for responding on behalf of Fizzy comments posted through social sites, and dealing with both positive and negative mentions as appropriate
- Assisting with the planning of successful open days and tenant welcome parties
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of delivering PA services or effective administrative services
- Experience of working in an environment where customer service is paramount
- Experience of call handling and customer qualification
- Knowledge of social media skills
- A high level of competence in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizing and planning skills